two-Part FDK! I think that makes your FDK almost longer than my snipette of a story.
Well, feedback is like MiracleGro to muses, no? Also, I can't help it if I break the graemlin limit. It's your fault for writing something that required lots of graemlins. Yeah, that's my story. And I'm sticking to it. :p

The super sniffer works better whenever Ralph is out of the office.
What? Clark doesn't enjoy the scent of the cheap, stale cologne that Ralph marinates in?

I'm thinking Lois would consider it a setup if they suddenly got locked in a closet for no reason whatsoever.
True. But with her thoughts in part one, I'm thinking she might not care so much. huh

CLARK: No comment.
<hangs Do Not Disturb sign on Clark's bathroom door, as well as the door to his apartment>

There. That ought to entice Lois.

Only his subconscience.
Whatever brings in the money. huh

Hmmm, DC, obviously you may need to check out some of my longer Gfic's, because I often dance on that line between the boards. And, yes, I've done Gfic shower scenes before. (With liberal editing, of course.)
Hear that, muse? Allow me to sit and read more often!

Parallels? I thought they were 90 degree angles. Thanks!
In the subtle things. Like noticing what the other's mouth tasted like, for example. I liked it. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon