He couldn’t get closer to the practically naked, wet temptress. Oh, no, no, no, very bad idea, Lois.
clap

but he doubted it would be two friends platonically washing each other’s backs.
Two very, very naked friends....and....<ahem>...right. Gfic.

She shook her head, like those bikini clad beauties always seemed to do in those teenage beach romance films Lana had insisted on watching when they dated in high school.
clap

He may be out of his mind, but not so much as to remove his glasses in front of her; his clothes, yes, glasses, no.
Ah yes. Priorities and all. laugh

Stupid, because it wasn’t outside forces of nature heating him up, but his body’s reaction to that force of nature standing not more than fifteen feet away.
Really love this!

Oh, so do I, Clark replied in his head.
eek clap

He was in dire trouble; he was losing brain function.
He had some left at this point? wink

If she only knew how her actions had been like a bucket of ice cubes down his spine. Sadly she didn’t care.
Awwwww and rotflol

This time he laughed in earnest. If she only knew how wet she already was.
Trust me, Clark. A woman always knows.

Their sexy game of one-up-man-ship had turned into a silly water fight, and Clark was enjoying himself immensely, laughing and splashing with Lois on the sidewalk in front of her apartment building.
Awwww!

Did she know that she kickstarted his libido into high gear with that suggestion?
Yes?

Not that he needed to. The view was just fine from where he was standing. He knew he should really be kicking himself for not informing her of this fact, but strangely he was okay with it.
rotflol

Or could Lois sense his desire for her? Was she excited by the prospect that he was hot for her? That he wanted to kiss her? Did she want to kiss him too?
Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes.

What the hell? Was she that angry?
rotflol

I love all this little parallels between Lois and Clark's thoughts! Nicely done! What a great way to start the fall!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon