Yikes, chapter 14 is out and I still haven't given fdk on 13. Although part of the delay was just figuring out what to say. What can I possibly say that hasn't been said? I agree with every word: "A gift." Absolutely. "Wonderful." Yes! "Great." Yes! "Fantastic." And yes again! "Smoothly written." Indeed. You are such a great writer. I LOVE your stories!

My favorite part of this chapter was the one most quoted... Lois taking Superman to task. If I thought about it some more, I might be able to come up with another circumstance, but right now, all I'm coming up with are TOGOM stories, where Lois is angry that Superman did not save Clark. The thing is, in those, it's really a rather irrational anger. Yes, the anger is taken out on Superman, but it's really more a lashing out at the fates. "If only you had been here, you would have saved him." This, this is different. "You were here. You had the opportunity to help Clark, to stand up for your friend, and you didn't! What does that say about your character? About you as a friend? As a man?" Wow. Those are strong accusations. No wonder Clark was speechless!

I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
hyper

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster