She wanted to concentrate on Clark Kent’s bare chest, his bare chest with the cape, and then the whole man in that skintight blue Suit and red cape while the memory was still fresh.
clap

If he hadn’t killed her for being the only person who knew his secret identity, he certainly looked as if he was reconsidering that decision.
No, Cat. He’s only ticked off that she hadn’t searched *his* apartment instead, dressed in a French Maid™ outfit.

Oh, God! She knew. Lois knew that Cat had set her up. Had Clark already ratted her out? Lois Lane knew taekwondo and Cat had ticked her and her super powered boyfriend off. Either way, Cat figured she was dead.
clap

Lois was right to go to Clark; he was definitely the weakest one of their bunch.
Umm… [Linked Image]

Lois glanced down and noticed Clark’s headline on the afternoon edition. “You got the interview? You?”
See?

“You look like you could use a little pick-me-up,” she purred, leaning towards him.
Uuuuuumm…

“You set me up?” she heard Lois accuse Clark.

Cat winced in anticipation.

Clark put his hands on his hips, in a very heroic stance. “Yes, I did,” he told her.
laugh That’s unfair, Clark. Cat only helped to make Lois not see you as a tool she can use to clean her toilet.

His parents hadn’t believed them, but that had been the first and last time they had told him they always worried about someone taking him away and dissecting him like a frog. A month later they were dead.
Hmm… The ‘first and last time’ and ‘a month later they were dead’. Hmm… jawdrop Little Clark killed them so they wouldn’t be able to stop the Kryptonian invasion.

Clark glanced at her. He wondered why she hadn’t bragged about her interview with Superman.
Me, too.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.