Hi, Michael, and no, unfortunately, not much like Lois. Unless she's trying to hide from Perry who doesn't want her to work on a certain story that's she's going to investigate anyway.

One of Dandello’s. Taking Down a God Also has a sequel on the archives. Good read.
Thanks for the recommendation; I'll add it to my list. I should really spend more time reading, but then there would go my writing time. Okay, when I've finished my current epic, and Book 3, and the sequel for Missing Lois... Sigh. Maybe when the kids go back to school in the fall...

The mind-control thingy that caused the Darn-Nice-Guy effect.
Mind controlling Lex. That sounds like fun. We were talking about Lex, weren't we? No, wait, alt-Clark trying to clean up alt-Metropolis. Yes, but then what need would there be for Superman? Oh, I see where you're going here. Now, there's an idea. What would be the aftereffects of all those criminals trying to be gainfully employed? Wouldn't that that be a tip-off to the D.A. or something?

/apparently has a blind spot/ You are still saying that he shall express his thanks, right?
Well, there is another way that Clark could express Lois' thanks to himself, but it isn't something that I could write about in this Gfic story.

But so worth it? To us readers?
Definitately! clap

And your point being about this not being Clark’s fault is…?
His not knowing is more torture for him and more hilarious for us that do know. Hopefully.

ME: No, luckily he doesn't know that's an option.

Micahel: /pops open mail client/ To: clark.kent@thedailyplanet.net
clap
Clark: Hey, Lois, can you help me here? My computer keep dinging and saying "You've got mail". What does that mean?

Lois: <<rolls eyes and mutters under her breath about hacks from Kansas>> Here, newbie, you just push this and then this and there... you... shock <<turns and slaps Clark>> That's SO not going to happen! <<marches off>>

Clark: What did I do? What did I do? <<glances at computer screen>> Really? 'Cause Lois, I'm willing to... <<at her expression>> Terrific. <<mutters under breath about talking to Jimmy about that long overdue computer lesson>>

Funny how you highlight this as the important bit
While there is still a hint of a schmidgen of a chance with Lois, I'm not going to hook Clark up with anyone else. laugh

It would fit with his ideals of leading society into a darn nice future under a global stewardship of the planet?
So, you're saying red, white, and blue, aren't in Tempus' color palette? His flag is more black with red fist? (or was it vice versa?)

It’s an adorable story
Thank you. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am writing it.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.