Hi Mouse! hyper

Can I just say that, despite my LnC shipping, I really really *REALLY* like the idea of Cat and Alt-Clark together?
Hmmm. blush Oh, dear, did I make Cat too likable? wink She's already mentioned that she's not a one-man type woman and wouldn't THAT break a Clark's heart if he fell for her?

I hope she doesn't give up.
Never!

I know if he doesn't go for her in the end, it might break what passes for a heart with Cat... but I kinda like the relationship you've painted between them. It's funny, sweet and unexpected.
Thank you.

Then again, how patient can you expect him to be?
Well, first he needs to get all the stars aligned... and after his experiences with Lana, he's really not in all that much of a rush at the moment.

I'm kind of on the rocks here. I'm liking Clark/Cat... but of course I'm always rooting for Clark/Lois...
So, what you're saying is that I should bring back Old Clark from the dead for Lois and set up New Clark and Cat? dizzy And what's a dimension supposed to do with two Clark Kents and two Supermen?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.