AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! You can't end there! But since there are 6 more parts, I'm going to assume Lois doesn't die. wink

I'm also a huge fan of Beauty and Beast tale (and the Disney version), which actually is so old it originates back in ancient Greece Cupid and Psyche story. (Sorry, my inner Classics Major is showing again.) So, I'm looking forward to your L&C take.

There were a few good twists to this tale. Beauty not only loving books, but writing them. Her father supporting her in her writing! whinging ) Evil, evil man. (Tempus, not you.)

Lex and Gaston! clap You have seamlessly incorporated the two. Stepping on her roses. Women shouldn't read. Oh, you just want to [Linked Image] the man.

Poor Clark. Not only does he have to grow up without his parents, but he thinks his abilities have turned him into a hideous monster. I love that Prince Clark is beloved so much that when the beast arrives, the townfolk go after and kill Tempus. Only a fitting end to such a man.

I'm glad Clark has found a way to help people and feel good about himself, despite having been turned into a monster.

Lois running off and falling off a cliff! shock Don't leave us hanging!

I can't wait for these two to meet. BTW: what is your posting schedule?

On a side note: How romantic that you and your wife met through L&C. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. How wonderful that she's so supportive of your writing. Sounds like a match made in heaven. sloppy Congratulations on your upcoming child!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.