Joan: Thanks for your take on my story. Let's hope M&J read the letter before shredding it. wink

Vicki: Um... I think your a little bit confused.

In canon, Ariana's plan was to make everyone think Lois was crazy. When not-Lois was killed, they realized Lois wasn't crazy,
In canon the not-Lois was still alive at the end of "Madame Ex" doing with Arianna the lamest car chase (with the exception of the gas tanker) in L&C history. They realized that Lois wasn't crazy because she was with Clark with not-Lois attacked the Planet with the gas canister and that Arianna was Lex's ex.

so not-Lois's imminent death seems to be maybe what might keep our Lois out of the loony-bin. But... then what? Alt-Clark comes and he and Lois live happily every after?
Not really. [Linked Image]

But then why does Star see the past in Lois's (and all of Metropolis's) future? Doesn't that mean Herb has saved baby Clark and the world gets a "do-over"? But if the past is re-played in the future, where does Alt-Clark fit in? dizzy
Sorry, you're feeling dizzy. evil Help, the Spoilage Police are dragging me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. [Linked Image] (How's that for vague? laugh )

Sydney: <<bats eyelashes innocently>> Who me? Evil? [Linked Image] Don't tell the others. [Linked Image] And no, that does not happen in next chapter.

What cousin? I'm lost. Did I miss something?
Ken's got it right (Ken, see below).

Ken One dancing Clarkie bear for you. [Linked Image] Yes, why would Arianna hold a grudge against a woman who thinks that if Lex hadn't died he would have proposed to her? wink They're going to be the best of buds, no?

So, it looks like we have two on the Anti-Arianna (Pro-Deter) team, and everyone else hates Deter? Is that right? [Linked Image] Okay, maybe it was just everyone is against all evil psychiatrists.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.