It all seemed kind of silly to still fear Nightfall in her dreams, when she knew that the asteroid came close but never stuck the planet.

It passed by Earth? Clark repeated, still sounding dumbfounded by this development.
Poor Clark. I'm sure his internal dialogue is going, "I went and lost my memory for nothing??? "

Oh Clark, you need to swallow your pride and let her into the truth or else there's no way she can properly find out what happened to you.

I had another thought. Oh dear, Clark is having a not so pleasant "It's a Wonderful Life/A Christmas Carol" (more Chrismas Carol/less Wonderful Life) moment where he's finding out his life isn't as relevant to the world at large as he thought. Here's hoping Lois is still working on that novel of hers about a woman who dies without ever finding true love and Clark holds on to hope because of that.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)