For the first half hour of the movie, Lois was in heaven. 'Deadline' was the biggest turkey ever made.
Oooh! So, different POV, not an epilogue.

For a few brief, shining moments all was right with the world.
<claps>

That scene was evidence that Superman had done the same thing to Linda.
frown Oh, Lois.

Lois spent the rest of the movie taking deep breaths and thinking of inventive ways for Linda to disappear.
Well, she *does* know a guy who knows guys. laugh

It must have really happened.
Poor Lois.

In truth, Clark had been on assignment, but that still didn't soften the memory for Lois.
Awww.

The faint red smudge of Linda's lipstick on his left cheek was a constant reminder of his perfidy.
Though, it *is* a little strange he didn't duck into the men's room to remove it. Ah well!

It was like she had been saving that mark of ownership solely for Clark.
I really like this.

All the way up the stairs Lois couldn't stop herself from picturing Clark and Linda together.
Love the slow progression here. First, she's upset about the Superman kiss. Then, it morphes into being upset over Linda and Clark. Wonderful.

Even if she knew where Superman lived, Lois doubted very much that she could show up late at night with a pizza and hang out with him.
hyper

"That's why it's a good thing this isn't a movie." Lois could feel his smile on her skin. "Because I like to think there will definitely be more than one perfect night."
Go, Clark!!

"I mean you," she told him earnestly. "Not Superman. I love you, Clark."
clap

Really loved both sides of this story! Well done! Brava!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon