Hi, Virginia,

I just wanted to pop in and tell you I'm still reading and still very much enjoying your story. This particular part left me with many questions, and quite eager to read more.

Of all the questions I'm asking myself, and there are quite a few, one I am definitely looking forward to learning the answer to is: Does Martha dream about Clark, too? Is the bond only between soul-mates, or would the mother-son bond be strong enough that Martha "remembers" Clark in her dreams?

You do realize that these feelings you have for me now, aren’t how you feel about me in these dreams, right?
Interesting how much more she appreciates him when she doesn't have him than when she did. Which brings up another question I'm keen on learning the answer to... what will each of them remember when Clark is no longer dead? If they don't remember this entire Clark-is-dead adventure, will they 'remember' it in their dreams? Verrrry interesting....

Looking forward to reading more and hopefully finding the answers to these, and my other questions. smile

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster