He's still dead.
Picky, much?
Not even going to touch that rigor-mortis joke with a 10 foot pole.

There's also the one from the Prankster. And the one under the table right now. And... Oh dear, her life really does bomb, huh?
<<sounds of butterfly flapping its wings in the distance>> Kind of like that joke?

Clark could suggest she break up with him for his own good?
Good one! rotflol You're redeemed!

/checks arm/ Well, unless you've got a better idea for why my shoulders look like on one of those ancient Egyptian wallpaintings?
[Linked Image]

/taps foot/ Part #12?
Oh, right, I've got to go prep that. Sorry, I got distracted by a catfight I was writing.

That's what he gets for betting with a gal who knows guys who know guys.
I was thinking Lois breaking it off with him, but yeah... we could hire some guys to do that literally.

Umm... /opens can of worms/ Lois knows that Jimmy's favorite reading material consists of magazines that interview naked women. With photos. Next, Lois knows how to and regularly, and with great intent, dresses in such a manner as to favorably accentuate her physical attributes, with the sole purpose of furthering her career by enticing and distracting her current subject of interest. This means she has to be very much aware of what she's doing and who she's with, namely a young twen boy in his best college years. She dresses like she's on a beach vacation with her boyfriend. He's looking. It's nature. If he were to touch, well, he'd be prone to lose limbs and other, more valuable, body parts. And as for the whole demographic prejudice. There's an entire industry that purposefully and with great diligence works on providing eye-candy to their audience with more or less cleverly veiled schemes. And usually, the actress (or actor nowadays) in question is fully aware that her (or his) costume (or role) is meant as eye-candy. So, I'm sorry, but Lois is not the victim just because Jimmy is enjoying the scenery, but she could sue the producers for putting her in such a precarious position. And for the record, it would be beyond inappropriate if it where an alive and well Lex instead of a Jimmy doing the ogling.
Well, fine! If you're going to get techinical!

/quints eyes/ On my watch, it's just three and a half hours till midnight.
Really, I think your clock is off by 7-8 hours. peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.