Between her Lex Luthor articles and the Churches trying to blow her up numerous times, and now her latest in-depth article on Spencer Spencer, he was worried about her health.
Yeah, she might get stuffed into an oil drum and dumped into Hobbs Bay. And you know how hard it is to get old oil out of your hair. She might even have to cut it off. Umm… I think I jumped stories there, huh?

Oh, God! Why was she bringing this up to Perry?
Because she’s controlled by Clark’s ghost and relieving the official story? On an unrelated note. How will Clark’s ghost take to Alt-Clark living with her?

I like Dan, but I love Clark.
Choose Clark.

On the other hand, Clark’s not real and Dan is.
Choose Clark, get medical insurance, and see a shrink. Keep believing in Clark, though.

How could she explain the mess that was her life without being locked in a padded cell?
“I’m in love with my pen-pal from the other side and I think he was made lost by this bad guy”?

“And she’s listing off to the starboard.
Uuuuhhmmm… Perry, that’s because she was completely wasted and that was the best excuse she could come up with?

Dan? Oh, crap, Perry thought she had been talking about Dan?
hyper

She wondered if the Daily Planet could live without her for a week.
Eeeee…

She would take two weeks if it meant spending all her time focusing on rescuing Clark.
hyper

“And get this! They were all headless.” She grinned in victory. Jimmy’s false idol was going down!
/shakes head/ Aaaaand she’s been distracted by something shi-erm-bloody.

O-kay. That was weird advice even for Perry. Lois continued out of his office and almost plowed right into Jimmy.
No. He’s right. And in a pinch, you can easily make your own headless corpse with a steak knife or a chainsaw. True love, OTOH, you’d need a really potent love potion…And use the 100% version…Hey, did Miranda leave any notes around?

“But?” Dan inquired.

“We have to talk.”
evil

She sighed. If she wasn’t in love with another man…
Yeah, and if male pigs could fly, Lex wouldn’t have taken a dive. Oh, wait!

Next thing she knew, she heard a crash and she was laying on the sidewalk five feet away with Dan Scardino on top of her.
Did he get hit by shrapnel? Yes? Please?

Dan kissed her, cutting off the rest of her gratitude.
[Linked Image]

Dan kissed her, cutting off the rest of her gratitude.

Once again balancing her Spencer Spencer research binders with the addition of a huge gift basket, Lois stumbled into her apartment.
/whispers/ I got a bit lost between the scene cut. Didn’t realize for a while that that’s the next day. Probably because of mental pictures from the show floating around. But that was the Camembert. Putting a ‘the next day’ in front of it, maybe?

“Your idiot of a boyfriend, who you soundly need to hit in the head with a 2x4 for once again interfering with how you live your life,” he replied.
Nice twist. And a very bad way of getting people to rewatch parts of the show. Making them consider rewatching it all. Which is a good thing. Except, well…I’m not sure if I should do it *already*…

“How is it that I’m allowed to save your life, but not criticize how you open your door without checking for bad guys?”
Because she’s a woman and it’s her prerogative?

“Perry is practically forcing me to invite you to go with me.”
Headline in the Metropolis Star the next day: “Perry White of the Daily Planet, arrested for procuring” And below the fold, “Toni Taylor’s black book unveiled; Lois Lane a high-priced callgirl?”

“Perry thinks it would be good if the two of us had some time together outside of Metropolis to focus on our relationship, to decide what we really want,”
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.