[Linked Image]
Jimmy leaned against Lois’ desk as she talked on the phone with the Daily Planet’s publisher. “Mr. Stern, Lois Lane here… Well, no, Perry isn’t in right now, because he had to… uh…”
It took way too long. But I did finally realize (and confirm) Intergang really did try to buy the Planet eek Oops?

“That means I need more copy,” complained Karl.

Lois’ eyes grew large as she realized that she had just doubled Karl’s workload.
Excellent work, Lois. Get’s twice the work out of people while still only paying one paycheck!

Yes, I realize that Multiworld Communications needs an answer in forty-eight hours…
“No”?

“I mean haven’t you met anyone so wrapped up in their work that they don’t have time for anyone or anything?”
I know. Show. Still. hyper

“Inspector Henderson? Lois Lane. Is there any way I could take a look at the evidence in my father’s case? Menken’s gym and the cyborg boxers?...
hyper

And I would never do anything to compromise my personal safety or the integrity of my work.”
Aaaaahhmm… And… umm?

So much for her integrity.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.