Hi everyone! Thanks for your wonderful comments and insights on the story. I love hearing what people are thinking about it. laugh

I'm too lazy to post quotes tonight, but I'll still try to address individual comments.

That guy certainly does look evil, Paul. And LOL, Denzler *is* several tacos short of a happy meal.

Sas, you'll have an email shortly. smile

Labby, I'm glad you liked the segment, especially that particular part. And my muse has *finally* decided how many parts the story will get.

Tricia, thanks for your encouragement on the interview and Lois' anger. It's good to know that those parts worked well for you.

Hazel, I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll try to answer it. What I was trying to convey with that sentance was that Denzler doesn't want anyone to know anything about Gendell, and he is afraid that Seth will tell people that he's met him, what he's like, what he looks like, etc. Hopefully that answers your question, but if not, definitely post here again, or email me. smile

I did go through the part again, looking for those missing commas and I found a few. My poor BRs try to catch as many as they can, but I'm hopelessly comma deficient. I'm sure my GE will find some more when I send this to the Archive.

As for Clark getting involved, and the Lois/Gendell interview... stay tuned.

Alicia... um, see above. wink And thanks for reading!

Maria, interesting theories about the end of the story. I'll let you keep reading to find out if you're right or not. laugh

Tank, I also hope Clark isn't too bummed out. Saskia keeps telling me I can't kill her, but I never signed a contract, so... ???

Melisma and Merry, yes, Denzler is pond scum. <eg>

Thanks again to everyone who is reading this, even those who haven't commented. I really do appriciate your readership. laugh

Now, on to the next part...

~Anna