nice post, anna.

good to know earl isn't a serial killer. (he isn't, right?)

good progress with the investigation.

i like the interview test run. wonder how the real one will go. wonder how long before denzler tries to shoot lois...

speaking of denzler, he's starting to remind me a bit of this guy... [Linked Image]

there is, i just discovered, an entire website dedicated to him, which you can find here.

i think from now on i'm going to be wondering if denzler is thinking things like:

So he says to me, 'You gotta do something smart, baby. Something BIG! He says, 'You wanna be a super villain, right?' And I go yeah, baby, YEAH! YEAH! WHAT DO I GOTTA DO? He says, 'You got bombs, blow up the comet club, it's packed with super heroes, you'll go down in SUPER VILLAIN HISTORY!' And I go yeah, baby, 'cause I'm the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight! Aaaaaa-hahahahaha!
or something like that. the guy is clearly several tacos short of a happy meal. [Linked Image]

fun to read about him, though, when he isn't off killing people.

anyway, looking forward to part 7. smile

Paul, wondering if he should make another EMBWBAM quote into a new sig... "An object at rest cannot be stopped!"

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.