Laura: Glad I made you laugh. Mission accomplished! clap And because of all that darn global warming they had to move to Earth, but they still wanted to live someplace cold...

What an adorable tale! Great work!
Thank you.

Christina: Thank you for your comments.

Oh I love it! How Christmas with Clark outweighs a European date with Luthor! (and Europe around Christmastime is really fun, I know because I was in London for a week in mid-November when Christmas decorations were going up.)
I agree, there is nothing more Christmasy than Christmas in Europe. But Lois was talking only about the plane ride.

I think this was a really nice version and definitely something I could see within an episode.
Thank you.

MouseRocks: Thank you. We all need a little Super Santa.

IolantheAlias: Yep, sometimes it's better to give yourself what you want for Christmas instead of waiting for Super Santa to bring your gift!

Bellarase: Thank you for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Michael: Thank you for making me laugh again.

/cocks eyebrow/ Good thing, Santa’s daytime job is in the deli section of the super market.
Thank you for reminding me WHY I don't shop at Cost Mart again, despite all the killer bargains they have on guns, drugs, and chemicals.

Oooooh, how about Clark gets infected with the Kryptonian virus and Lois tells him “I explicitly warned you!”
Oh, dear. And you know how much Lois likes to tell him she told him so.

Funny, how Christmas charity and jealousy have such similar symptoms…
Isn't it? laugh

Yes, but he would be alone for a whole night with Lois. With a big mattress department right there in the story. Just saying…
Nah! Lois never sleeps on the job. wink I can't guarauntee the Holiday Chocoloate section would have been in tact come 6am Dec 26th though.

Sounds like Superman’s already gone out the window…
Why would he do that if he knows she's following him?

Ooooh, there’s such wonderful ambiguity there. Like it was the real Santa after all…
Sorry to burst your bubble, Michael, but he was looking at the pretty girl and forgot about the mistletoe.

Yeah, I’m buying that one. Uh-huh.
So, you think that Lex REALLY did invite her to spend Christmas with him, but when she said she had to work (because she had already promised Perry and why break with tradition) that he PRETENDED that he actually was asking her out for New Year's? Lex? Be that sneaky and underhanded and ego self-perserving? Lex? wink

You burst the bubble!
My apologies.

Awwww, what a wonderful Christmas gift, Virginia! Merry Christmas!
Thank you, Michael, and a Happy New Year!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.