Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I'm a sucker for holiday themed stories. You're all lucky I was too busy to do Thanksgiving... but then again for all of you who read Missing Lois... laugh

Laura: Thank you.

Deadly Chakram: Thank you for the clap comments.

I'm guessing charity work. Or a Peter-Pan syndrome.
Possbily. wink

The nerve of some people, trying to be helpful and all.
If I remember correctly, Lois doesn't like to be helped.

<imagines Clark coming back to his cart after other shoppers have picked it clean>
laugh

"Krypton, actually. We don't celebrate Christmas there, per se, but the Winter Solstice requires us to duel half naked in the streets."
It's an ice planet so it's like everyday is a holiday! (actually, I don't think L&C's Krypton was an ice-planet)

Getting Clark volunteered as Santa and her as the Mrs...or a scantily clad elf? Clark would love that!
DC, not in front of the children!

I would have paid good money to see the Justin Whalen version of Jimmy dressed like this in an episode...
Hate to ruin it for you but as it was S1, I was picturing Michael Landes. (See, CK, I could be just like Robin!)

Christina: Thanks for your comments.

Oh Lois... You have it badder than you think.
Yep, she's traveling down that river in Egypt again.

Loved this reference to the Reeve Superman!
blush Oh, dear. Completely unintentional. But, hey, it works! laugh

IolantheAlias: Thank you. notworthy

Michael: Less calories than candy canes. laugh

Hmm… They don’t have toys in Smallville?
City cousel opposed that new CostMart that wanted to move in on the edge of town.

/imagines the Perry White museum in 2093: And these checkered suspenders were given to Chief White by Lois Lane for his birthday 1993. See how the coloring differs from the checkered suspenders he received Christmas 1993 from Lois Lane. On the other hand, this famous set of checkered Suspenders was a gift for his birthday 1994, by Lois Lane herself. They’re also called the Tempus Suspenders…
Clarkie Bear! You caught my reference to Tempus Fugitive! laugh

Maybe if she stopped using the Facebook relationship feature…
I hear it's hard to change your status if you're not in IT. Actually, even if you are in IT, maybe it was born before 1985?

She does have a point there…
She's not dumb, just tactless.

And Lois really is in need of some pheromones and a big bed she can share.
See, it was so three little words that pushed her over the edge for PML.

Although, it’s not because of the a little overripe pork and beef from last year that they’re selling as canned turkey. And if Cost Mart knows who she is, why didn’t Lex Luthor? OTOH, Intergang survived long after Lex Luthor took a swan dive, so they seem to be far better suited for the battle of survival.
Who said that Lex Luthor didn't know who she was? He was the king of subtlity and always steered her away from the truth. He was being a media megastar for 1993.

Hey, she *could* have said ‘yes’!
It was both ridiculous and rhetorical because they both knew the answer was obvious YES!

He’s still making ice sculptures in the Arctic using only his fists and sound waves?
Possbily. cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.