Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
Ooh, I absolutely LOVE the part where Clark questions Hercules about what it's like to live so long. I can't imagine how terrifying it must be for Clark, who's so connected to the people he loves, to envision a world where he lives on without them. Nicely done!

And what a great way of showing Clark's power--by having Hercules look at him while he's fighting the Frost Giants and for that instant see only Superman. Kind of helps explain why no one can put Clark and Superman together!

Glad they've gotten two of the pieces without as much trouble as it could have taken. I'm liking the two men's relationship; it's different to see Clark paired up with a male for these missions, different and interesting.
Thanks again! Writing the relationship between Clark and Herc was my favorite part of this fic. I based it a lot on the relationship between Herc and Iolaus, which I always admired about the show. It was a real treat to write scenes in which Clark gets to quest about with another man, and one who totally gets his dual life.

Glad that you liked the scene with Clark worrying over his possible long life. I had Brutal Youth on the mind when I wrote that, because it's such a real "duh! everything else about Clark is different" moment.

And I love that you love the comment about Herc seeing only Superman. I always have admired the completely different personalities that Dean put into both aspects of the Clark/Superman persona.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon