Thanks for the visual!

After many evil men have failed in their efforts, is the former paramour of Lex Luthor
Uuuumm... she never actually had "sexual relations" with that man. He always used a Cuban cigar.

In Greek mythology, Pandora, the first woman to be created, was also the one to let all the evils into the world.
Isn't that article a tad misogynistic? And given that these dirt rags are likely mostly bought not by middle-aged men, wouldn't that anger the core readership? Unless, they can stand up on their high horse, and point to *those* women who give the entire gender a bad name.

Would Anakin Skywalker have turned to the dark side if he hadn’t become obsessed with Queen Padme Amidala?
Umm... That was 10 years after that article came out blush On an unrelated subject: How about the long list of double-crossing strumpets who first shagged the Big Bad only to then spread their thighs for James Bond and help him in killing previously mentioned Big Bad. It's only with Paris Carver, that the Big Bad got rid of his strumpet before she could more than sleep with James Bond (okay, still out of the time frame, but couldn't pass up on the reference wink )

And so now Superman finds himself on the brink, about to have his moral authority ripped away by a fallen woman - for what type of example can Superman be to little children when he’s openly living in sin with a woman of questionable moral character, no matter how good she may be in bed?
You haven't tried her then? Otherwise, you wouldn't ask?

So, thanks for that hilarious editorial. goofy

“But your sign says you’re open,” Nunk objected.

The man shrugged. “Freezer just shut down. No idea when we’ll be able to open again.”
Now look at that!

And he would want children. Was it fair to marry him when she really wasn’t sure how she felt about the subject? Still...
Isn't that the second time her thoughts drifted in that direction in this story?

“I know why you called,” Henderson interrupted. “And like I said yesterday... no comment.”
/raises eyebrow/

Lois looked down at the chicken scratch in front of her. Messy, but still legible. ‘Someone else is there.’
Ahhhh!

“Always the reporter, huh, Kent? No. In fact, I’m planning to take the afternoon off. So unless you plan on running a story about what police officers do in their spare time...” His voice trailed off.
Oooooooh!

“No. Probably will just go down and walk around Centennial Park. Think I heard something about some musical group performing near the fountain at two this afternoon. Might take it in.”
clap

“Actually, I wanted to talk to you.”
Oh boy!

/waves/ Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.