Yeah, he works as a Claude for me. Although, I've always pictures Claude as blond. But that's just me.

That Randy Goode is no good! razz How dare he tell Superman who he can and cannot date? Love? Live with? Ha! Like his life is any more clean!

Oh, dear, Clark took out the trash. Hopefully, it isn't that time of the month and it will be in the tabloids tomorrow that Superman is sterile! (Can so picture that happening in tomorrow's edition of National Inquistor, Daily Whisper, Daily Inquistor, The Whispering Inquistor What in the world is the name of that rag?!)

Speaking of rag-writing reporters (and I'm using the term loosely), what's up with Nunk and Lemont in Smallville? Are they going to give up? Or is all this Smallville solidarity going to make them try harder? Why do I think they're going to bump into Lana Lang soon? <<shudder, if she's anything like alt-Lana>>

Hmmm. Toby Raynes refused to write about Claude's Love Fortress tell-all. May Toby have first hand exposure to Claude-ster's evil ways? Hhhmmmm. Curious! Could he be switching sides to the pro-CK side?

Yea, Perry! thumbsup

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.