Um... Okay... I don't think Clark's going to accept for some reason. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just that Lois wasn't ready to marry him -- what? -- 2 days earlier. Maybe because it would add fuel to the fire (if the tabloids know they can change his behavior by ragging on him... what's going to stop them from trying to change some other type of his behavior). My guess is that he won't say yes, because 'it's the right thing to do' and then Lois is going to take it personally. No? wink

smile1 He does have that thing where drugs really don't work on him. Darn! Probably best not to have him open to suggestion, though. But Lois might have fun seeing if the drug worked. "Here's an asprin, Clark." "These don't work on me, Lois." "Just try it, Clark." Five minutes later. "Hey, Clark, never break up with me again and stop being a lunkhead." "Whatever you say, honey."

On the flip side, if Lois takes Nirvana and they wait five minutes would she be open to the suggestion that she could access the Faraday information whenever she wanted? Hhhhmmmm. Interesting.

What Dr. Klein didn't mention would be HOW LONG the suggestion lasted. He mentioned that the power of suggestion would fade soon afterward, but if you suggested to Lois she no longer liked chocolate would it stick forever or would it last just as long as an asprin would?

Ooooh. On the flip, flipped side. What if they gave Nirvana to Mayson?! smile1

Okay. Now, I see why Nirvana is so dangerous. Fun but dangerous. evil out to play. Can't wait to hear Clark's answer.

PS: frown That Clark had to give up his Ata.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.