Um... Outside of their relationship? or Inside it?... I'm going to have to agree with Lois here, outside wise... Inside their relationship, all depends on Clark. I love the 2x4 reference! And, come on, Lois has to know what a rolling pin is. She's watched TV and movies! laugh wink

Thank you for the make-up. Very nice! smile1 My heart can stop racing now.

Come on, Clark, really? You were thinking this?
But the worst blow of all was that Lois was out on a date with Agent Casanova.

What was she doing going on a date with someone else, anyway? She was living with him for crying out loud! Surely she could have waited until his side of the bed was cold before going out with another man.

Okay, so maybe this was partially his fault. He might have sort of pushed her into it. Still, she hadn’t had to accept! She could have said no! But she hadn’t.
PARTIALLY? Partially? jawdrop Good thing Clark caught that when he did. And kissing Lois as a cover... didn't she suggest something, somewhere wink <<cough, crush>> to Clark about using kissing as a cover the next chance he got? Maybe he's got Faraday leaks too. When danger strikes, the adrenaline rushes, and he can push past his lunkheadedness... like, like... Nah, I won't go there.

No, the worst of the CK=S isn't over yet. You know that someone is going to do something stupid, like kidnap the Kents and tell Clark to kill Lois or something. :rolleyes: Or kill Mayson and CK and LL are going to get blamed.

Oh, Lois. Oh, Clark. How are you going to get out of this?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.