I just got this far in your stories. My apologies about being so remiss in leaving FDK. I'll try to be better with future parts. But I just started reading the trilogy after the first two parts were posted, and I was so enthralled I didn't want to break from the reading long enough to leave FDK. So, in essence, my lack of FDK was actually very positive FDK. (How is that for convoluted logic? goofy )

In any event, I have been thoroughly enjoying the stories, and I know that I'll find the one-post-a-day to be agonizingly slow. (Thank you, though, for not making it one post a week!)

BTW, "Alvin"? As in the musical chipmunk? Seems to me that David Seville might well see the similarity between the two.

I'm bleary-eyed from lack of sleep now, so I'll have two parts to look forward to tomorrow.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., I love the visual bonuses you have given us in some of the FDK threads. Shadow is adorable. Blind Clark is nearly as gorgeous as sighted Clark. And I am very impressed by your edition of the DP. I hope you have regained your energy post-flu.