OK, I'm still ticked at Lois -- anyone with a Faraday-enhanced brain as big as hers should be able to see through Clark in a heartbeat -- but this is the part of the show that always aggravated me. Clark's whole "oh, woe is me, I won't fight for her" routine was beyond annoying, though at least your set up for it makes a lot more sense than the show's did, given the way their relationship just blew up. But I'm definitely noticing a mish-mash of a whole bunch of S2 & S3 plots in this story so far. It's certainly interesting to see how you're playing with them, essentially compressing the timeline, and I'm curious to see how it's all going to play out. I was half-expecting, given how so many things have turned upside down, that Clark was going to become friendly with Dan while Lois found him annoying, but I guess I should have known there was no way Dan could see Lois without going ga-ga over her. Hmm, maybe they'll run into Veronica "Got any Mead?" at the cafe and really throw everything into a blender. goofy

But seriously, Lois better get a grip on herself and force the conversation with Clark, because it's not nearly as much fun when they are spending entire chapters apart. smile

Kathy