Michael: I know I'm sometimes evil but I think I worried you more than necessary. smile

Clark stayed longer on New Krypton?
Longer than your estimate of 3 days, yes. Let's just say he was gone about as long as he was during ML.

So, what's going to go wrong?
Already gone wrong.

You just held the gun! What's going on?
Nope, not a rework of P vs LL.

And yes, I completely forgot all about the Halloween prank, except the haircut.
The haircut was a side effect of being in jail and not part of the prank.

So, Clark left before Lois was rescued from Lex. And she shot Lex for revenge. And when did Clark and Lois then consummate? And why would Lois feel guilty about whacking Lex? Yes, I did not even consider anything else
Nope. Wrong again. Everything from S3 happened, except right before he left on his fishing trip with Perry, Jimmy signed Lois up with this TV show 'scare tactics' and they called her pretending to be the hospital where she went after being rescued by Superman, before she went to Dieter's hospital.

She shot the producer?
You're really set on Lois "shooting" someone, aren't you?

That's... really...? And he is still anatomically correct?
She turned herself into the authorities instead of going after the producer.

So, she's not on death row? It was just murder two?
Not premeditated murder, no. I would assume that part of her plea deal was to get death row off the table.

So it was just manslaughter?
That would be assuming that Jimmy was a man, wouldn't it? wink

So, Lois did only slug him? And now got a guilt complex? Shouldn't there be evidence proofing that she didn't drag Jimmy to the window and hoisted him outside? Also, if he jumps out, most of the time there's a difference between getting knocked out the window and jumping out. You land more in the middle of the street if it's voluntary.
I guess you forgot about that wonderful, law abiding D.A. from S4, too, huh?

Clark! She *didn't* kill him. She just feels guilty!
Ooops. He *didn't* mean for it to sound like that.

So, references it Part 2A?
Which why the happy ending came first (so not to ruin it when people read this one first).

Oh? How did that happen? After they were engaged? Or before? During the pheromone incident?
Perhaps after she had been Ultra Woman and peeked at him. laugh

It wasn't even an accident. Jimmy's actions where self-inflicted.
Jimmy wasn't thinking straight due to head injury.

Oh dear. And, of course, am now demanding happy ending for this version of the story, too
Feel free to write one. Or just imagine that Wells isn't going to let Utopia go so easily. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.