ATTEMPTED, Michael. Not SUCCESSFUL.
Eeep?

But he's got that cute British accent thing going on, so they'll forgive a lot.
I forgot. He's original British, or an American sent over there? And clap /suddenly imagines him looking like Anthony Stuart Head. Yep, Giles from Buffy in that role would be fun clap

Only if she needs extra funds when her roommate absconds with her checking account.
clap Well, she's got to do the photos when she's still looking young and toned. Oh, right...

Like the Church's?
/shrugs innocently/

How'd you guess?
huh Lucky coincidence?

But sending x-rays towards him to make him sterile? Of course, then he'd have to x-ray... ugh! [Razz] Never mind.
Clark: "Huh. No wonder Lois calls me Mr. Amazing." Also, Lex would probably not notice sterility.

Lex LOVES her.
Kill what you love? It makes you stronger?

Actually, I started to like Jaxon. Maybe he'll turn into a nice guy?
shock Boyfriend for the original Lucy?

Corporate espionage.
Ummm...
I still thought she was mental, even after she came back here, until father said he wanted to own the Daily Planet.
It's clear that he worked here before Lex developed an interest. And he never admitted to doing any spying on the Planet. Don't think it would hold in court.

Only if she allows him to install video cameras.
He could send her Lolas to play with?

NO, curse? She'd be dead, remember?
Duh!

Plus, Clark didn't cheat on Lana. Good guy!
Well, Lois *is* is soulmate. And he and Lana were on a break. At least, he thought so, when he saw Lana pressed against the wall and the Kansas State football team standing in line behind the linebacker.

You really can't believe that he didn't boink Lana, can you?
Who said anything about that? It went Lois. Not Lana. Lucy. Lois.

See, Michael. Attempted, not successful. I'm [Evil] not [Devil] .
Eeep?

peep Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.