Lot's of feedback to respond to here. Let's get started:

mozartmaid:
the image of Clark dancing to 'I heard it through the grapevine' was
To be fair, I can't take credit for that. The 'Heard it Through the Grapevine' bit was suggested to me by my beta.

Lynn:
So she is suffering from the agony of 'de feet'?
Groan. laugh
I'm glad you thought the story worth the wait. You'll never know the trouble I had trying to come up with a story with your wants that didn't involve WHAMs or villains - what does that say about me? wink And I'm sure my GE will be happy that you pointed out those corrections, I'm always amazed at how many I miss!

Deadly Chakram:
This was awesome. WAFFy stories are so great!
Thank you. WAFFy without WHAMs isn't something I tend to find easy to write, but, look, I can do it! smile1

DW:
Loved the second part just as much the first!
Yay!

Evelyn:
Sweet! Very enjoyable.
Good.

Virginia:
What this date needed was an ending kiss...
Oh, yes! If only I hadn't been trying to slot it into the episode without completely changing everything. As it was, Clark should have given the acceptance speech, not Lois. Ah, well.

Laura:
An adorable raison! Loved it!
Good!

Joan:
Love Lois' acceptance speech for Clark.
I'm glad the speech worked, it was very hard to get *everything* into that speech that I wanted to without it reading badly.

Iolanthe:
Dancing in heels can be agonizing when you're done. Too bad most of us don't have Superman to subtly levitate us afterwards.
I'd settle for the ability to subtly levitate myself!

Thank you again for all your lovely comments. You guys rock!

- Alisha (and Alisha's cat who was helpfully nudging her fingers on the keyboard as she wrote this)