This was awesome. WAFFy stories are so great!

“OK, you all know I’m not Clark Kent. Something came up and Clark had to leave suddenly and as his partner on many stories in the last year, I’m accepting this award on his behalf. I don’t know what Clark would say if he was up here, probably something much more heart-warming than anything I can come up with on the spur of the moment. Because that’s what he’s good at, that’s what he’s won this award for. Any one of us in this room could have written a piece on that retirement home. We could have found the facts, written the story that lead to improving the lives of those residents so dramatically. But what Clark can do better than any reporter I’ve ever met, is make the reader really feel for the people he writes about. They’re more than just a story, just another paycheque to Clark. He really cares about the welfare of every single person that he writes about and he can make every single person who reads he work care as just as much as he does. That’s an amazing talent, it’s one of the reasons I’m so lucky to be able to call him my partner... at the Daily Planet. Anyway, I know winning this award will mean a lot to him, but probably not as much as the changes made after his story broke did. This,” she held the award up, “will just be the icing on the cake.”
Awww! So well said, Lois!!!

Lois trained her vision firmly on the podium, but from the corner of her eye she watched Clark look at his award in awe and she felt a sense of pride well up in her. Well, if she wasn’t going to win the award, it only made sense that it go to Clark.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That is beyond sweet!

However much Lois’ proximity was affecting him, he was sure that his had no effect on her.
For a man with super vision, he sure can be blind sometimes. smile

“...by the hack for his partner!”
rotflol That is SO Clark!

a second he felt incredibly embarrassed, then Lois began to laugh as the people around them started dancing to ‘I Heard it Through the Grapevine’.
Perfect!!!!!!!

Loved the story! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon