Originally posted by Artemis:
I was curious though, Clark is going to "go get this one", but how exactly is he going to do that without letting the brother and sister know who he really is?
That's up to your imagination! I have a scenario in mind, but I kind of like the idea of letting the reader wonder about that -- just like the L&C writers left the viewers guessing at the end of certain episodes. It adds to the fun, I think!

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I respect anyone who can take such an all encompasing idea and make it work in 2 parts (says the woman with a 95 part story).
And I respect anyone who can write such a long story and still keep all their characters and events straight! Not to mention KEEP GOING! I'm prone to distraction. *ooh look shiny object!*

I also agree that a pregnant Lois would definitely develop super powers. My favorite super power... the ability not to develop stretch marks! laugh
Haha, nice! I've had Lois pg in some of my fics before, but this is the first time I've given her powers. My theory is that an earth woman who was pregnant with a Kryptonian child would have to be able to protect that child; hence, invulnerability and strength. As for the other ones, I couldn't quite see giving her x-ray vision or anything! But I think it's safe to say she'd be spared from developing any long-lasting physical effects, as you said. smile

Molly