Virginia
I feel bad for him not only to have no memories of his past, but nothing - save Lois - to remind him of how wonderful the Kents were.
And Lois doesn't know much about the Kents.

Michael
But since it's only another 7-10 parts, probably not too much.
Latest estimate is 21 parts. And there was a prologue, so I suppose we should have an epilogue laugh

Is it my imagination or did I read somewhere about you being able to increase the posting speed soon?
I've rebuilt my buffer to where I'm comfortable, so the only thing stopping me from posting the next part is that I just want to finish this fic!!! Once I've sent the final part to the betas, I'll try to post EOD.

Jackie Writing parts 13-16 was a lot of juggling. I had threads going everywhere - the barn being one of them.

Laura Yep - still building their relationship.

DW
Also curious about the lead on Martha ... you will probably only have her show up in the last or second to last line ...
Last line of Part 14? Or last line of the fic? laugh

Emily The barn ... cool

Joy You're probably right about the sweetness. Maybe wink

Kathy When there are multiple parts to one 'day', it's alway hard to keep track of time.

My only other comment is that something you said had me scuttling back through early parts, doing some re-reading, and then hurrying to edit a yet-to-be-posted part. Thanks!!

Elizabeth I'll say more about the barn in about five or six chapters.

Thanks to everyone for the FDK. I have had a ball writing this fic and really enjoyed sharing it with you and reading your responses.

Corrina.