Patrick A TV news show? Maybe!

Elizabeth After all the waiting, I'm glad you liked the kiss.

Mel Welcome out from lurkdom! It's great to hear that you've been reading.

Laura Yep, finally!

Pat The more people talked about the kiss, I more I realised that it had to be good. I'm glad you thought it met expectations.

MM You want more? wink

Jackie

Love how Clark finds out about some of his powers and how he decides to trust Lois that he is a good person and lets it go, at least for now.
My thinking was that that was skill he needed in the cell - trying not to worry about the future, accepting that he's not going to get all the information he wants, living from moment to moment. This is much more pleasant than the cell, but it's possibly similar.

DW I know what you mean - sometimes words don't quite do the job.

Hannah I tried to take Clark's mind *off* the weirdness of shaving by luring him with the promise of a kiss.

Emily Lois revealing Clark's life piece by piece was hard to write - actually not so much hard to write, but hard to get the order correct.

Kathy Great comments. Lois wants to advance the physical side of their relationship - but there's more to it, as you've outlined so well.

Virginia I'm glad it was worth the wait.

Michael laugh about your FDK you re-quoted. When I responded, I couldn't be more forthcoming, but you had pretty much telegraphed where I was going.

As usual, I enjoyed your responses, Michael.

Thanks everyone for the FDK. I'm relieved that the kiss worked for you.

Corrina.