Hope you had a great extended weekend to celebrate wave

Lois chuckled. This dress should probably come with a coronary warning.
Ooh clap clever phrasing!

How did you inform a man that he had taken on an asteroid the size of a town? And won?
"I'm not going to try to convince you. You've got way to hard a head for it."?

This was high-octane unpolluted Clark, and he excited her. His mere existence called to everything female within her. She felt like a volcano tottering of the edge of eruption.
/sits back patiently while try not to light the fuse before realizing that said fuse is still buried some 10,000 miles away on a different Drive C.

Da-dub.

What was that?

Da-dub.

Da-dub.
Sits up straight.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Clark's glasses help him not to use the x-ray vision, but he still has to turn it on (or else Superman would see everyone naked!)
True. I was just saying... wishful thinking or daydreaming on his part could go long ways evil

Michael
/squints eyes/ Okay, so it's not accidental x-ray vision but still...

The noise was coming from Lois's room.

He looked at her door.

And *saw* her.

He wheeled around, staggering away and clutching the doorframe to her father's room as the image gouged through his conscience.

He had seen Lois.

He had seen *through* her closed door.
laugh

"It's *not* OK," he railed, even now unable to believe what he'd done. "You should be safe in your bedroom. You should be safe from someone -"
"I'm living in the same house with a man who has x-ray vision. If I minded, I'd have put lead paint on the door.

Clark gulped loudly enough that it could have drowned out thunder. "No," he croaked. "No. You were wearing a thin black thing."
Poor Clark.

"You are, aren't you?" Lois said. She clasped his hand. "Come on in. You can chat to me while I get dressed."

"Lois," Clark gasped. "I *can't* be in there while you are getting dressed."

"You're not going to see anything you haven't already seen," she said pragmatically.

"But ... but ..."
rotflol

And the world fell away.
jawdrop I'm guessing dessert's before dinner.

Michael, suddenly wondering how far you're going to take them...

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.