clap Terrific story. I had never realized how quickly the show had brushed off what had happened to Clark, to Lois (fearing for Clark), and to their relationship in Lethal Weapon -- as well as the relationship between Perry, Jimmy, and Clark. This indeed worked as the missing episode. clap

You handled Clark's grief at hurting Lois and his fear at hurting anyone, especially his family and friends so well. Lois's description of her fury was spot on. That was exactly how I felt after seeing that episode. And, of course, they (show) just brushed what the mayor had done to their hero under the rug, like it had been nothing. Yea! to the real hero of Lethal Weapon, Dr. Klein for not following orders!

You have a gift for words, AntiK, and I'm so glad you share them (your words & your gift) with us.

I didn't notice the round-robin POV until you pointed it out specifically on my POV thread, but it worked really well for this story. They all needed to find a way to forgive. Perry - his son and Jimmy. Lois - Metropolis. And Clark - himself. Beautiful story!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.