I absolutely love this part. As a church-goer myself, I found your simple descriptions spot-on and even beautiful, and I love how the people accepted Lois and Clark into their midst so easily and openly.

The walk along the river was poignant in its simplicity, its every-day kind of commonality with that underlying beauty that proves this is Lois and Clark taking the walk. I'm glad they've decided to take some time; it's not that I don't want them to find his mom, but that would be yet another adjustment after everything else they're going through.

I really enjoyed hearing about Lois's novel--it describes the show's story so well. I had to laugh at the page one, line one and page one, line two conversation. Of course Clark feels for the guy--it's him. smile

I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses as their trust grows. Both have been deeply hurt, and I love that you're addressing that it's going to take time to absorb that. However, I'm fully confident that they will be perfect together--they already are, actually. Anything from now isn't a beginning of a relationship; it's just the next stage.

Thanks so much for sharing. I love this story!