I loved this part! It was perfect, exactly what I've been hoping would happen sooner or later. Now that they're both starting to acclimate to all the changes that have occurred, their relationship can start to move forward.

I love how eager Clark is to do the right thing, how earnestly he's trying so hard not to scare her away or do or say the wrong thing at the wrong moment.

One of my favorite moments was when Lois is waiting for Clark to return, thinking that he's incredible without powers, and then 'almost skips' down the stairs just because he's home. That was incredible and certainly made me laugh.

So glad to see them back to hugging and being open and honest with each other. I loved Lois's reaction to the computer, as well as Clark's discomfort with wanting to use the gift he's giving her.

And hurray for telling him she's not going to leave him. Unfortunately, I don't know that I see them staying in Smallville forever. Metropolis always has a powerful call on Lois and Clark...or at least, traditionally, anyway. smile

Thanks!