That was another fantastic chapter, as usual. I'm very happy that Menzies has finally "seen the light" and will stop covering and protecting Moyne, even when he thought it was going to be at the expense of his marriage and will cause Phoebe to close off from him even more (although that doesn't seem to happen after all). Just like many have already mentioned, I wonder who had attacked Phoebe in the first place, although I doubt it was Moyne, since she would not have been so protective of him (unless there were some crazy, special circumstances).

Granted, I wonder how Menzies will react if he finds out that that the prisoner is still alive and that Lois and Scardino have fooled him. Plus, I highly doubt that we've seen the last of Moyne, even considering that Menzies is not planning to cover for his any longer.

As for Lois - yikes! She has definitely been through a lot and it has finally caught up with her and now taking it's toll. She has a lot of emotional baggage and I hope she'll be willing to allow Clark to help her see that she's not as bad as she appears to think she is (by almost killing Moyne after that teenage guard).

Anyhow, I cannot wait to see how things play out from here. Please update soon!!!