EvelynC:
You said:
I also really liked the subtlety of your reveal in this.
Thank you. I'm glad it worked.

Classicalla:
I'm glad you were finally able to read this. Don't worry about the delay. This past year has been a lesson to me in how RL can take all of your time.
I think it would have been very interesting if Cat had stayed on the show.
I agree. Her character had a lot of potential. I would have liked to have seen that she was a mix of true professional journalist with the heart of a party girl. Too much of S1 focused of the "party" elements. I would have loved to see later seasons explore the her as a journalist. Too bad we'll never know.

Did you make this up?
I took some liberties. However, as I said in that one note above, I did have a girlfriend that never tasted quite right. So, who knows? huh

Since you made him taste like a skunk, I’ll forgive his presence.
Thanks. I actually wrote a draft of this with no mention of Lex but it wasn't as strong. Then I tried to develop a story that was in a different time frame... again the story wasn't as strong. So, I ended up going with this and asking for tolerance of the references to L-man.

Yep, there sure is, but it is still instinctual to do so.
Yeah. Both Bev and I used to be CPR certified. But even if Lois had remembered, I think she would have pulled out that Kryptonite bar. I mean really - it was glowing green! Also, I believe the rules for CPR back in 1994 were 15/2 instead of 30/2. However, they are 30/2 now so that's what I went with. Jimmy and Lois went to a very advanced (temporally) CPR class.

And finally, I have collected a few notes for a possible sequel, but I can't guarantee anything. Between this and "And The Truth..." I feel somewhat burned out for the region around BaP and HoL. I need some time somewhere else.

Bob