Hi Michael:
You said:
Did Lex's K cage blow up? Does this mean you just nixed HoL? will there be a sequel?
I figured that neither Lex nor Mrs. Cox build up that K-cage themselves. So, if it was built in a Lex Labs facility, what would happen if there happened to be an unrelated industrial accident while the cage was being constructed? So, in my vision, the cage itself didn’t blow up. Something in the room next door did. smile

Also, for the record, this question triggered some ideas that might be strong enough to use as the basis of a sequel. It won’t be soon, but I have jotted down some notes. smile

EmilyC:
I like “take charge” Lois. I fear that I spend too much time writing “soft and fuzzy” Lois. It’s fun to write the more “classic” Lois once in a while.

Classicalla:
I’m glad you found it. I hope you enjoy it. It was a good list. (I can never come up with good ficathon requests. I’m glad that others come up with such good ideas.)

Alisha:
the subtle reveal was very subtle, I almost missed it
I still think I’m going to leave it as is. As I said earlier, I felt a soft reveal fit this story. As for a sequel, like I said to Michael, I have some ideas.

Bob