24 hours later and I still haven't recovered. I even dreamnt about this all night last night, and every time I'd wake up thinking, "Moyne!". Although it did lead to one rather interesting tangent in which Clark came to my rescue and flew me away from Moyne. V. fun indeed!

Interesting that this Clark wants to stay and work on the farm. Something that Canon Clark did not. Makes perfect sense though given what he's been through. I wonder if that will remain the case, or as he recovers if he and Lois will want to return to Metropolis. thumbsup

After drying herself, she moved from the bathroom and into her bedroom. As she closed the door, she thought she heard a sound coming from below. She opened the door and peered down the stairs.
First thought, "Oh no, Corrina wouldn't, would she?"

Her door flung open. Moyne stood there with his gun aimed directly at her. "Lois," he said. "How lovely to see you again."
Like I said, this literally haunted my dreams all night. Evil! Get back here and fix this!

Will he have Kryptonite with him? Will Clark get back and help or will Lois fend for herself? I think Lois can take him, he does after all have tiny feet laugh