“Hmmm. Well, all right. It does have a sort of ring to it. And it’s certainly better than that blur story you were peddling the other day. I don’t know what you were thinking, Lois.”

She crossed her arms defensively. “What *I* think is that Superman, *is* the blur. He just decided to don tights and show himself. But I’ll find out why, Chief. You know I will.”
hyper

I also do have two questions, well, one question and one detail blush

Why did Lex set both the bomb and sabotage the launch? After all, blowing the shuttle up after lift off leaves much less evidence.

He heard the boiling crackle of the distant sun and asteroids moving through space.
This took me by surprise. Or, well, the google results. Apparently, there *might* be high enough particle density in space for sound waves to carry. If you've sensitive enough equipment. (disclaimer: This is still a bit on the fuzzy side, I didn't check enough science sites to conclusively corroborate it)

Michael wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.