scifiJoan
What neat parallels between this universe and what we see on the show.
Thanks! I love blending elements and looking at how can an episode be seen in a different light.

antiKryptonite
I loved this part--it's probably my favorite so far!
Yay! So glad-- the next part is my personal favorite. wink

The imagery and the poetic lilt to the words was very well done.
Thanks-- both my BRs felt the same way. blush

What was really interesting was how you pointed out that he really doesn't know what he can do until he does it.
This is my way of pointing out how human Clark is -- IMO Superman is much more interesting when he is struggling to figure out what to do and understand his own limits than just assuming he can do anything.

I was a bit surprised when he didn't end up telling Lois his secret, but it makes a lot of sense.
It wouldn't be Lois/Clark if Clark didn't struggle with telling her the secret. wink

Laurach
Nice debut of Superman but he chickened out at the end.
Glad you liked the debut -- and as I said to antiK, it's typical of Clark to not be able to get those three little words out...

TOC
it was nice seeing Clark discover his abilities by simply using them and seeing that they were there. And the portrait of Clark in space was poetic, too.
Glad you liked this part. smile Thanks for the FDK!

I plan to post the last three parts closer together. Getting ready to post the next, then part 15 will be posted Friday, and the finale on Monday!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink