True Love
But to me the premise seems realistic (certainly for the fanfic world in which Lois gets into various types of trouble on a daily basis).
I'm glad you can see it working... I was worried I got too heavy with the topic--but it simply wouldn't come out light-heartedly, no matter how pretty Angelina Jolie looks toting a gun (since the premise was from Mr. & Mrs. Smith)
Also, I kind of think that even though Lois was ordered to kill men by the so called "bad guys" who are in the business of a gun running operation, I think there is still room to believe that not every men Lois had to kill were absolutely honest and nice guys.
Yes, I think that's fair to assume.

Anyhow, I can't wait for the next chapter. It'll be interesting to see how a married Lois/Linda behaves around Clark. Will she try to get a job? Or will they both focus on catching The Boss? (Lex Luthor, right?)
Won't give away too much, but yes, the Boss is who you think he is, though he will remain in the shadows for quite some time yet...

Glad you're enjoying the story! smile

scifiJoan
How ironic that Lois doesn't realize just how safe she is with Clark.
That's exactly the point. smile

IolantheAlias
Always good to have the "fake" marriage! It allows for so much drama and angst and comedy too.
Hopefully you'll get all of the above in the coming parts!

Laurach
Glad you are enjoying the fic!

EvelynC
Thanks for sticking with me!
But how you will ever credibly make it so those murders don't haunt her the rest of her life, I cannot fathom.
She may never make up for them, but she can certainly try and do the right thing from here forward.

"Well, we knew she had killer looks."
Good one wink

TOC
will Clark hide his Superman identity from her and will Lois go ballistic when she finds out?
All I'm saying is, the story is built on secrets cool

Thanks for the feedback, guys! wave I was worried there for a moment that you wouldn't forgive the darker side of this fic, so thanks for sticking with me! Next part I hope to have up by Tuesday, maybe Wednesday at the latest.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink