Great part! Loved it! You were certainly right - this part was by far more hopeful than part 3 with all that "gloom and doom." goofy

I know a lot of people commented in the previous parts about how Lois could have been forced/fooled/coerced into killing 7 men on the basis that "The Boss" or his henchmen will kill her family and friends. Obviously, that is not a choice most people would want to bargain on. But to me the premise seems realistic (certainly for the fanfic world in which Lois gets into various types of trouble on a daily basis). Also, I kind of think that even though Lois was ordered to kill men by the so called "bad guys" who are in the business of a gun running operation, I think there is still room to believe that not every men Lois had to kill were absolutely honest and nice guys. They might have been competition or somehow otherwise involved in the black market.

Anyhow, I can't wait for the next chapter. It'll be interesting to see how a married Lois/Linda behaves around Clark. Will she try to get a job? Or will they both focus on catching The Boss? (Lex Luthor, right?)

I'll be here waiting for the next chapter. BRAVO! clap