wave Getting 4 updates within 3 days certainly spoiled me smile of course, now I have to try to figure out what FDK goes where confused

"No," she said. "I'm with someone. Sorry."

His face fell, but he recovered with a good-natured smile. "Pity."

"Thanks."

He walked back to the store, and Lois climbed into the Jeep.

I'm with someone.
Good, now Clark just has to learn how to say the same thing before he meets Mayson laugh Mind, no. But will he be able to articulate?

He had to ensure that they *both* understood that there could be no forever for them.
Hmm... still got a lot to learn, the poor boy. Still thinks his opinion matters...

"You're human. I'm alien."

"So?"

"So!" he exploded. "Lois - there can't *ever* be anything like that between us."
"After all, I'm a Kryptonian Prince and you're just a Human Commoner. It would never work.

Now wasn't the time, but Lois couldn't help taking a millisecond to process his compliment. "Are you committed to someone else?"
He raised his right hand and looked at it briefly before he asked back, "What do you think?"

Menzies snatched at his glass and took a gulp of the scotch. It burned down his throat. "Expose him to the rods until he is sufficiently weakened that a bullet will end his life."
shock Umm... this is bad?

"Monday," Eric said. "By Monday, none of this ever happened."
On the other hand, it could make the perfect disappearance, as long as they let Lois do the clean-up.

Off to part 23...
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.