Woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! You started posting! thumbsup

“Haven’t you noticed? Clark’s in love with her!”

“He is?”

“Head over heels!” Martha informed him.

“Well, why hasn’t he done anything about it?”
LOL! I love Jonathan's cluelessness. He sounds just like his son. Lunkhead all the way through! And Martha is really diabolical! I love her plan, but it sounds like she's going to make a mess in Lois's mind, which is always fun. wink

“He’s met the right woman. He’s in love, Lois - but he doesn’t seem to have the faintest idea what to do about it!”
Oooooh... so, Lois, jealous already? Or do you need the use of my faithful two by four to make you see the light? Poor Lois, though! You're going to drive her crazy. If she doesn't get sick with jealousy, then at least she'll spend more time with Clark, and that's bound to plant some ideas in her mind in time. Right?

His hair was getting long and straggly again; a decent cut from a good barber would work wonders.
Wendy... have you been spending too much time with a certain evil writer lately? *frown* All right, cutting Clark's hair isn't too bad. But careful that those scissors don't get close to Lois's hair, you hear? Or else I'd have to cut your head, and that would be messy.

His shirts frequently clashed with his jackets, and his ties clashed with everything.
rotflol

I can't wait to see Lois drag Clark into clothes shops and make him try on things. She's probably going to ignore his growls of protests if she forces him into something he would never have thought of wearing! And bring him piles of clothes to try on before he's through with the one shirt he'd picked at first. laugh Um... for El's sake, will you get Clark to try on a wedding dress and a hat? wink

More soon!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~