Michael-- Heh heh. It was initially four kids. laugh As for a next-gen story, well, I wouldn't know where to start. :p
And this one here with little Lois was a really great touch
Glad you liked that. A lot of that was Corrina. laugh

As for whether they told Gawain, well, if they did, I'm sure he didn't quite appreciate it!

DW-- Recently, while studying for the master's exam, I saw this in an Edward Taylor poem: "When Thy Bright Beans, my Lord, do strike mine Eye,"--and then I laughed for about five minutes about the Lord's bright beans. laugh So much cooler than bright beams. Oops mistakes can be very funny indeed.

angelsgmaw-- I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Tank-- I'm glad you liked it, even if it was unexpected. I am generally not a big fan of stories about children either--I definitely considered them faux adults while writing them...but with a bit more playfulness.

Kathy-- Glad you found the epilogue "sweet and delightful." smile I sent Corrina a list of things I could cover in the epilogue, and she helped me decide what to include. Now, I'm trying to think of more things to add to the story--ways for Loisette to show more heart and ways for the villains to show more villainy. I might even add in more of the dragon. laugh

Plain Jane-- I'm sorry there's no more! But maybe when it hits the archives there will be a few new surprises. smile

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for your support!
Deja Vu