All right. Now it's time for the thanks...

Firstly, thanks to DW for her brainstorming help. She helped me work through the earlier outline for this and figure out bits of the plotline, giving some great ideas. She also helped me fix some mistakes of the "oops" variety. laugh

Secondly, thanks to Corrina for her BR. She is very skilled at realizing what's missing and helping things (sentences or otherwise) run more smoothly. She was especially patient in helping me with the epilogue, which has changed quite a bit (in a good way!) from the original short and lackluster version.

Thirdly, thanks to the reviewers. It always helps motivate an author to know that someone out there is paying attention. laugh Your feedback has been much appreciated. Thanks for sticking on despite any bumps. This would be a good opportunity to give me some constructive criticism regarding the fic in general! It might be a while before I send this to the archive, but anything you tell me will be put in my notes, and I will try to work to make the fic a smoother one.

Thanks again!
Deja Vu