Michael

And all this time, I thought the title referred to Aussie Rules football.
How on earth did you get *that* idea, Michael? wink wink

So, how far along is your new fic? And will it be another short one? You know, 25-30 parts, like AR
Yes and no!

It might end up as 30 parts in total, but I'm writing it as short stories. The first one is just about finished (8 parts).

PS: You did mention stuff about the epilogue a while ago, but as far as our favorite couple is concerned, this already felt like a well-rounded ending.
Very true - and the story definitely ends with Part 68. The epilogue is probably not really necessary - but I enjoyed it (and I had the epilogue planned a long, long time ago.)

Kathy Yeah - I enjoyed the break from too much angst. Glad the footy was enjoyable.

Cristina I'm so glad you liked the wedding. It wasn't a part of my original plan, but when FDKers asked for it, I felt I had to make it significantly different from the first wedding - hence the footy theme.

Artemis The different POVs were all about making this wedding different. I wasn't sure how it would work - in fact I made a *very* last minute change - but it seems to have worked well.

Lynn I have no doubt that AR is better because of your input. smile

DW 30 parts! I actually went back and re-read the FDK thread for part 1 last night. I predicted about 30 parts then!!! blush blush

Deja Vu You took a lot of my sentences and smoothed them out beautifully. Thanks!

bellarase It was a pleasure to bring something of my country to people who may not have ever visited. Thanks for your interest.

Pat 68 parts and I'm all ARed out! So glad you enjoyed the ride!

Laura I really appreciate your comments. Early in the fic, I needed to try to explain how much footy means or else no one would understand the fight over the proposed merger. I'm really glad it worked without taking away the LnC flavour of the fic.

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting. It was a fun ride for me and having so many FoLCs along with me was incredible.

Corrina.