It was nice to see their wedding through so many eyes. And it gave us a way to smile at the way they struggled with the now familiar terms, etc clap

It was obvious that Lois's friends were delighted that she was with Clark. It took Alice a little while to work out that when they mentioned 'Rubber', they were actually referring to Clark. She wondered how they had arrived at that association but decided it would be diplomatic not to ask. It took her a lot longer to deduce that 'Flinders' was the soon-to-be bride.
"Ya here for the Rubber/Flinders wedding?" laugh

Perry spent a long time talking with a large, loud man who introduced himself as Paul Brown but insisted on being called Browny. He was Lois's editor, and, by the end of the conversation, their beer glasses were empty, and they had agreed upon the logistics of how they were going to share the two love-struck reporters.
laugh

"The team Lois roots for?" Perry asked.

An inscrutable expression crossed Clark's face. "Ah ... no," he said. "She barracks for them. They ... ah ... they don't say they root for a team here."
laugh

Lois, having moved in with Ron and Barb, had given them the use of her apartment, and Clark had bunked at Banjo's house.
Huh, poor Lois. She's actually married to her husband before the wedding and on the same continent and yet, they have to wait till their honeymoon laugh

Lois grinned at his question. "Here's the deal, big guy," she said. "You can call me Mrs Kent only under certain conditions."

"Being?"

"You must be naked."
laugh But What if Clark wants to call Lois "Mrs. Kent" over the phone while he's in the newsroom. Won't that confuse Mayson all over again, seeing him naked and without his wife next to him. confused

Lois laughed. "You'll be summoned."

"Summoned, huh? That sounds like fun."
Hey, Lois could put up a bat-signal on the tower laugh

"Sure," she said. A low groan escaped from her mouth, and Clark felt the reverberations of it sizzle across his nerve endings. "Aussie Rules."
And all this time, I thought the title referred to Aussie Rules football. But no, it's just Lois demanding her husband fulfills his husbandly duties devil

Wonderful story, Corrina. I'm way too scared to check to see when you started to post, and I don't want to, actually. It's been way too fun a ride to contemplate the before. Or the after. So, how far along is your new fic? And will it be another short one? You know, 25-30 parts, like AR laugh

Michael

PS: You did mention stuff about the epilogue a while ago, but as far as our favorite couple is concerned, this already felt like a well-rounded ending. Doesn't mean I'm not hyping for the epilogue.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.